Thursday, July 5

TMI: Self Appreciation

BEWARE! This post may be too much information for some, and to those people I say...Grow the f*ck up, everyone does it at least once! That being said, here it is....

I was at home, alone, horny as ever, and strongly re-evaluating my decision to be celibate. I had no batteries for my new battery controlled boyfriend and the urge was killing me. I decided to appreciate myself, and I did. I took a look at the clock for no particular reason before I began, 2:48 pm. When I finished it was 2:52 pm and I was stress-free, lol. That's when it hit me - 4 minutes! How on Earth was I able to do something in 4 minutes that most dudes can't do within an hour! Or two!


How is that possible?! Is it like the 8th wonder of the world or something? I mean, DAMN, I can't be that good at it, or I wouldn't love dick so much.


INCREDIBLE.


4 comments:

Ray said...

MMMMMMHMMMM lol jp. But what is it about people and this is going on my next series. WHY IS EVERYONE SO HOT DAMN HORNEY NOW A DAYS. TELL ME WHY!!

DivineLavender said...

....Because men don't want to learn how to be sensual with us women...they are lames.

Luckily there are men out there whom are students of women's sexuality and can make you implode!


I have met plenty of them!

-DivineLavender

dc_speaks said...

ummmm...thisis the third time that i have seen a post about that gadget. it's always goin gto be hilarious to me.

i have one word for it. wow

dc_speaks said...

by the way....thx for dropping a note on my blog too.

have a fantastic day