Wednesday, March 28

A LITTLE ABOUT ME: Disclaimer

I write a lot about my sexual activity and I'm very open about it. I STAY protected and know who I'm sleeping with. These activities are not back to back, week to week or even month to month. I don't want to get anyone twisted about who I am and what I do.

Some of the funniest shit that happens to me happens during sex or because of sex and I turn those memories into post. PLEASE believe that I'm not out there with anyone and everyone all the time, I just like to post these memories.

***In my best Ricky Ricardo voice...***
Now that's all the 'splainin' I'm going to do Lucy!

8 comments:

~Sexy TX Gyrl~ said...

aaaaawwwww, I luvs the luv!
But I wanted to make sure people had it straight.

Anonymous said...

Word! Their salty b ecause theri shit is dried up like the hot Sierra sands and cob webbed up.

Do ya thing mommie. People are gonna jusdge reguardless...

All you can do is be you

: )

Anonymous said...

I just came back through to say hello and have a good weekend!

I realized that from that last comment I made that I spell like Fantasia too! lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loving this blog......keep it up. I'll be checking frequently :)

dc_speaks said...

oh..do you...who cares what people think.

congrats on a very entertaining blog.