Saturday, June 9

To be or not to be CELIBATE - that is the question

So I haven't updated this blog forever, but a string of bad dating circumstances, bad sex, and ignorant men have caused me to agonize over a pretty crucial decision - celibacy. Theoretically, celibacy is the best solution for a single female who is concerned and informed about her health. But at the end of the day, this female is human, and sex is an everyday thought. However, I am leaning towards a celibate lifestyle until I find the right guy for me.

What happened, you ask? Not much actually.

One guy gave me 30 minutes of his time and left after he "came".

One guy insenuated that my kitty was open for business to anyone because I didn't answer his midnight text message (I was asleep! He's such a dumb fukk!) - and he's the one I really liked.

Another guy decided to quit talking to me so that he could put in work with my new homegirl. The funny part about that was I really didn't give a shit. All of us eventually went out for lunch together and he spent the whole time reminiscing about me! Way to get another woman dumbass!

But see, these types of things wouldn't bother me had I I kept my legs closed instead of letting these dudes have a taste. I need to spend more time learning the person. How much more time, you ask? How about months? I'm thinking 3 to be exact. The next man will need to put in a minimum of 3 months of hard work to touch the kitty. I have to make sure these people are on the up and up. Unfortunately that's not always full-proof either. I knew 2 out of 3 of the guys mentioned above before I got married. I was married for 5 years and never cheated. So knowing them did not make me immune from being treated any kind of way. So we shall see. Celibacy may be the best answer for me. So if anyone reads this...what do you think? Is celibacy a great idea?

NOTE: Do me a favor, don't get into the health and human services aspect of it all. Just think of it from a general dating stand point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I don't really know how to answer your question. I really like your blog and I'm glad you've been posting again.
I mean you have a lots of guys around you, so why stay single? Just enjoy your life. I want to say more but I don't want to write a too big comment. See you around.

~Sexy TX Gyrl~ said...

Thanks for visiting! Sorry this reply is so late...Yeah, being single is definitely an option, but sometimes I want that closeness that only a REAL relationship can provide. ;-)

DivineLavender said...

I love sex...the sooner the better so I know what they are working with. I can't do celibacy...I love sex and not just with a BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend). I am highly sexual so I generally don't think its a good idea.


How has it been working for you?

~Sexy TX Gyrl~ said...

It's been driving me crazy!!! Let's just say, the next man I'm in a relationship with will LOVE me.